Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sonnet

Crossing between I dream to stay with them
Found in dark place but here I’m not alone
All acts of hate and fear are soon condemned
Without a shadow’s grim face weeping shown

And here I don’t pretend to all the sea
So not controlled nor puppet on a string
A sky so bright it makes me glad to be
They jump they fly they swoop, the birds, they sing

It’s now this hour of peace I think of most
When dawn begins to break and calm’s no more
I hope to glide that glory boat to coast
Though not to reach the sounds that lie ashore

My wish is filled with passion and great love
To stay with what’s below and found above. 

1 comment:

  1. i really like this sonnet! sometimes rhyming poems can sound cheesy, but i love how you chose some ones that don't exactly rhyme, it really strengthens your sonnet. great job!

    ReplyDelete